We are currently seeking a professional for project management and expediting, which entails managing all components in the process of ordering goods for clients in the high-end home furnishings industry. This process includes communicating and collaborating with various external vendors, internal financial account managers, and interior design firms to ensure successful completion of projects.
The unusual level of responsibility that comes with this position makes it both challenging and highly rewarding. We offer a fast growing, young, energetic, friendly environment as well as a competitive salary, health and a 401K plan. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an "up-and-coming", dynamic company and to build your resume for a successful career in business.
- Ideal candidate should possess the following skills and attributes: analytical, organized, team-player, attention to detail, strong organizational and problem-solving skills, positive attitude
- Bachelor's Degree
- $40K - $45K annual salary
- Company Matched 401K
- Health Insurance and Health Reimbursement through the company
- Young, energetic environment
- Convenient location: two block from the MBTA Green Line (D-Line Newton Centre Stop)
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!