Financial Account Manager
The financial account manager duties include:
- Full execution of clients' project accounting
- Execution of monthly and year-end financial close
- Analysis of clients' financial statements to help them maximize their cash flow and profitability
- Close monitoring and managing of back office processes and systems to ensure proper internal controls and accurate record keeping
- Working together with Operations Manager and CEO on overall client progress, including any issues or challenges that arise
- Managing the day-to-day relationship with clients
Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in business/accounting/finance/economics or math-related fields
- Ideal candidates should possess the following skills and attributes: analytical, organized, team-player, attention to detail, strong organizational and problem-solving skills, positive attitude
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
Hours and Compensation:
- A Typical workday is from 8:30am – 5:30pm, Monday-Friday.
- Salary will be $45-50k/annually.
- Medical Insurance and Medical Reimbursement through the company
- Company matched 401K
- Young, energetic working environment
- Convenient Location: 2 blocks away from the MBTA Green Line (Newton Centre Stop on D-Line)
Potential for Advancement:
Year 1: Financial Account Manager
Within your first year, you will grow relationships with your clients and have a direct influence on their everyday profitability and financial health.
Year 2: Senior Financial Account Manager
In your second year, you will begin working towards the following responsibilities:
- Management of higher-profile, more complex clients
- Management of a small team of first-year account managers
Year 3: Management
In your third year, you will have the opportunity to advance to a higher management position with the
- Oversee second-year managers and a larger team of employees
- Have a direct influence on the decision-making and growth of DesignerAdvantage
- Discuss and expand into other areas of interest within the company
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!